Office Manager - Belgium Rugby
Rugby has more than 500 million fans and 10 million players in 128 national federations, all affiliated to six regional associations.
The Belgian Rugby Federation counts 13,000 licensees.
BELGIUM RUGBY organizes all national and international competitions such as the Belgian Championship, the Belgian Cup, the Benecup with the Netherlands, and the Super Cup with Rugby Europe.
Besides that, 7 different national teams are managed by the Federation.
Belgium Rugby is also the privileged contact of the national federations of every country, Rugby Europe and World Rugby.
Are you interested in becoming our JUNIOR OFFICE MANAGER and participating actively to the development of Belgian rugby?
The entrusted operations:
- Office management tasks
- Social media monitoring
- Daily follow up with partners and members
- Promotion of Rugby and its values
- Editing the meeting reports
- Participating to the organization of national and international events
- Learning and usage of tools such as: office 365, Winbooks, Twizzit, Sportlomo, Logistics,
Your work environment:
- A most pleasant work environment located at the Nelson Mandela Stadium in Neder-over-Heembeek (near the Brussels ring exit)
- You report to the Chief Operation Officer
- In addition to a personal training plan, you’ll benefit from the experience of the COO and the volunteer directors.
- You’ll work hand in hand with the two Regional Federations (FR and NL)
- Flexible schedule for training, sports and well-being
- Possibility of evolution within the organization
Required Skills :
- Trilingual Dutch / English / French
- Team spirit
- Being autonomous, structured and being able to absorb the flows of a sports season
- Comfortable in relationships and speaking in public
- Having a good sense of organization
- Having a good knowledge of IT tools and social networks
- Adhere to the Values of Rugby such as Respect, Diversity and Team spirit
- Being sporty is a plus
We're waiting for you!
Send your CV and a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 18th, 2021 at the latest.
An assessment will be organized during the months of July and August. Selected applicants will be invited for an interview.